Fished mexico bay from stare park out to about 180' of water. Got on water late. Lines set at approx 0730. Right off bat in about 80 foot of water port dipsy took a shot and landed a beautiful brown around 8 lbs. Fished the rest of the day with no hits instill approx 4 pm when we moved in to approx 30 foot of water and picked up 1 nice king. Screen sucked all day untillwe moved in to shallow water. Only advice I can give is fish out of temp if your looking for kings. All fish came on green or fire tiger spoons. Good luck out there. Tight lines.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not sure about the fish being in close but they are out in deeper water. I fished yesterday from 6:30 until 11:30 from the river to just south of the dunes in 125-150fow and was 4 for 6. 1 Coho and the rest Kings to 27lbs. 2 came on dipsys with ff out 300 on a 3 setting. 2 came on dipsys with ff out 335 on a 3 setting. 1 came on the 118ft rigger with an Ace Hi plug and the other came on a ff on the 115ft rigger. Temp was 46 degrees down 145 when I started but the south east wind was bringing it up fast. When I left the 46 degree water was down 115ft. All the fish were still silver and all of them were still feeding and had bait in their stomachs. There weren't a lot of marks on the screen but we still moved rods. I trolled all the way into to 90 fow before pulling them.

Total Chaos

post-141352-0-10149600-1410264515_thumb.jpg

post-141352-0-13128200-1410264551_thumb.jpg

I got it later than that fished passed the pack and never moved a rod and had a blank screen all day. Lake got pretty spotty around 11 and fished deep instill 3 pm or so and found fished stacked up right out front of the river in about 40 foot of water. Had 3 fish hit and get off 1 break a treble hook. After peeling 600 plus foot of line off. Landed the 1 fish. Good day. Only 3 other boats fishing in front of the river from 4~ 6 pm wen we decided to head for the launch. The landed king came on a fire tiger spoon on the surface about 150 behind the boat. Strange how everyone's days are different. Good luck.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

we fished yesterday from noon till 6 from the big river to the south dune.went 2 for 5 with a few knock offs.worked 120 to 130 fow.temp. down 110 feet.both fish landed came on a dirty white boy paddle and white fly rigger down 110.lost one on a geen dot crush paddle with green fly down 100 and had two come off at the back of the boat on a green mtn dew spinny with green fly on dipsey out 320 on a 2 setting.lots of bait and fish on the bottom.fished today from 8 till 12 same area.could only troll nw due to nasty wind and 3 foot chop.made two trolls,didnt mark many fish,did see alot of bait.hit 1 5 lb coho as we were picking up,came on green mtn dew spinny with green fly on dipsey out 320 on 2 setting in 120 fow.