Legacy- 2014 Deer Woods

Legacy

What a night! The fun has officially started! This evening I passed a nice 8 and had a ton of action from 4:30 till dark. Had deer around me the whole time. Heard 2 bucks lighting up the woods like WWIII, one which I believe was the one I passed. The other didnt sound like a 6pt by any means. Had grunting all around me for the last hour and a half non stop. Man am I glad after tomarrow no more work for most of November.

This is trail cam pic of the one tonight. .......post-148213-14147124746608_thumb.jpg

A few more deer I killed with my camera........post-148213-14147125213558_thumb.jpgpost-148213-1414712537376_thumb.jpg

Video of a couple young bucks from the other night. When i first spotted the buck on the left (broken, half racked 8 pt) he was grunting obnoxiously as walked out of the woods. I watched him tend to 2 scrapes and then as he worked on his third he spotted the other buck. He acted very aggressive in sight of the smaller 3pt and headed right at him. Grunting, posturing. Thought there was gonna be a butt whooping but the smaller buck was smarter then that. 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=871872562830605&set=vb.100000236089564&type=2&theater

Wow! Just had a nice encounter with a great buck. 10 point? with some junk on one side? 65 yards. Second buck this morning already

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I saw a buck chasing a doe that had to fawns with her. Never got a good look at his head gear though. 10 mins later I saw an a$$ with its flag up goin the opposite direction. Then at about 830 saw a nice 2nd rack cruising and hit him with a few grunts that brought right to the base of my tree. Thank god for the tree-brella! Still ended up pretty wet but not as bad as it could have been!

Saw a big 10 chasing sat evening had to of been 150"+.  They are chasing guys get out there!  Unfortunately I have to work for the next 5 days, maybe I can get an evening hunt in this week.  There is always Veteran's Day too.

7 diff bucks in one morning, what a primo spot ,consider yourself very lucky.you have a hell of a spot w/ quality bucks to boot! I have nt seen 7 diff bucks the whole season and been hunting hard in 6 diff spots in 3 separate counties in wny .Biggest buck so far was a 10 in 8 pt. thanks for the pictures and be safe