Legacy- 2014 Deer Woods

Legacy

Quiet all morning until 20 minutes ago. A couple of 1.5 year old bucks cutting through. 4pt and a half racked 6pt. That now makes 3 half racked bucks on this property.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I work across from paychex in Penfield. Today a big doe ran across their lawn closely followed by a spike. Next thing you know a monster white horned ten follows at high speed as well. I'm sitting in my office saying WTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hunted Orleans county Monday thru Thursday with very limited movement. Headed south to Yates county hunted all day yesterday one doe at first light and a fawn at last light. Is it going to happen or do it already?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It's just the rut. Where you are is everything. Friday night after the storm there were deer everywhere and I had one chasing hard at dark. Saturday morning on the same property we couldn't buy a look. I sat for six hours cumulative yesterday and saw one four point, tracing and retracing his path to and from the swamp, once in the morning, once in the evening. My buddy saw some nicer bucks on the field edges paired-up. Just hope for hot does, I guess. Feast or famine.