Legacy- 2014 Deer Woods

Legacy

just got back from Ill saw what you would expect but shot a small 8 pt ..hey a man has to eat...attachicon.gifIMG_1398 (1).JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1402.JPG

What's up with his right eye? Looks like it's red? By the way congrats on the buck he's nice in my book. My buddies went to the Golden Triangle in the middle of October and out of 5 of them only one managed to kill. Don't even think it met the 130" minimum.

Extremely Active morning this morning... 17 deer sightings this morning from the stand. 10 of which were confirmed different deer. 4-5 bucks. All 1.5 year olds. Couple different instances of chasing.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Haven't seen a deer. Really hoping it all comes together here In the last hour. I have to go back to work this week! With right around 70hrs in a tree the last 9 days I would like nothing more than to release an arrow!

Passed up 2 small bucks today. But me and my gf managed to put down a couple does in the last few days. Still waiting on a buck worth shooting like most lol. another buddy got his partially blind friend his first deer with the bow! It has been quite a feat trying to get this done!! And my Buddy shot a nice lil 8 the same morning same property, he missed a big one in the same spot a couple days prior and couldn't hold out waiting for another chance at him! And another friend shot a really wide mature 8 today!

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-144765-14155954114769_thumb.jpg

post-144765-14155954417838_thumb.jpg

post-144765-14155956768876_thumb.jpg

Pretty good activity during yesterdays pm hunt. The doe I shot was being chased in the thicket for 10-15 minutes before her and another doe and fawn emerge from it. Never did get to see what was chasing them though. I also had a 2.5 year old 8pt chasing a doe halfway through the woodline and acrossed a corn field before he quickly gave up. Overall 7-8 deer tonight with some chasing but all after 430.