Legacy- 2014 Deer Woods

Legacy

Great just got to my spot and property own decided to take a walk thru the woods with his giant sheep dog unleashed

Tells me there was a heard of them in the meadow running all around

The " meadow" is a scrub golden rid field my stand over looks

Dig probably busted out every deer in the woods

I'm here now so I'll see what happens

That sucks. I just got to one of my stands that i havent hunted yet this yr and someone stole my foot pegs so i cant even get in my stand. Im sitting in a wooden 6 ft stand. Wtf!?! Like u said im here now so we will see what happens. I HATE GUN SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great just got to my spot and property own decided to take a walk thru the woods with his giant sheep dog unleashed

Tells me there was a heard of them in the meadow running all around

The " meadow" is a scrub golden rid field my stand over looks

Dig probably busted out every deer in the woods

I'm here now so I'll see what happens

Certainly not the most optimal, but be grateful that you have property to hunt. As a landowner myself paying 15K per year in taxes on all my properties, always remember that you are a guest on his/her property unless you own it.

I'm not trying to be a d**k, but maybe talking with the landowner about hunting and respecting you when on stand might help you in the future. I try and have my friends text me when they're hunting on my property so I don't accidentally cross their path in the woods but if I'm not hunting, the fall can be some of the nicest time to take a walk in the woods, so you can't punish him for wanting to take a walk.

I just shrug it off

It's his property so I'm not about to tell him he can't walk his dog

Just saw a doe and there was 2 shots across the road

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awesome that you already saw a doe with him and his dog just passing through! You have a true honey hole there!

Good luck,

Chris

I had to dig it out. My first. I believe,18 years ago. This might be my first and last selfie.

A tri corner hat and some tan color makeups and...."Arrrrrr, it's Captain Rob Sparrow"..nice buck and selfie too!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Cent frum my notso smart fone