Legacy- 2014 Deer Woods

Legacy

He came out of the brush on the North side of the field half way to the house and barn.  There were some doe out there a couple nights this week too.  I will text you next time.  You muzzleloader hunting?

He came out of the brush on the North side of the field half way to the house and barn.  There were some doe out there a couple nights this week too.  I will text you next time.  You muzzleloader hunting?

Yup. Ill be out till the last day they legally allow me. I still have 3 tags. Id love reports of deer and trespassers. Especially trespassers!

I will let you know.  What was the deal with the 4 wheeler in the field while you were in your stand a while ago?

The farmer hired someone for soil sampling. They did it to all of their bean fields

Sat till 8:30 without any movement. Rain sucks, but of coarse now it stopped. Back at it this afternoon for sure, maybe even a little still hunting mid day even though I never see deer when I try it. My body just won't move slow enough for it.

Edited by JakeyBaby

Sat till 8:30 without any movement. Rain sucks, but of coarse now it stopped. Back at it this afternoon for sure, maybe even a little still hunting mid day even though I never see deer when I try it. My body just won't move slow enough for it.

I hear ya there. I start out at a slow steady pace for about 300 yards then I just can't go that slow anymore and it turns into a normal walk.

Need a argo skip ,gotta cross the river in chest waders,,hindsite i coulda floated it back up river i had my waders on....chest freezer is full and the kitchen freezer is about topped off..side by side wiffy said no more deer ....if it were one of the big ones ive seen this year...bang..oh well fla is comming fast but i might break out the smoke pole....

Doing our annual drives at the lease properties in the morning. Always a lot of fun. Looking forward to it for a while now. Always some good laughs.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United