thinking about this weekend, opinions?

It is all going to depend on wind direction and wind speed from wherever you 'll be fishing out of and the weather reports often leave a lot to be desired in terms of accuracy. You pretty much have to wait until the last minute to assess things. The current gigantic front could stall or perhaps move through faster than expected with the winds dying down. At least we don't have the snow yet like out west today.

For me, the forecast is too dire to justify the six hour drive. I think our season might be over, unless next weekend is beautiful.

Come on...I think you can get a good 3-4hours in tomorrow morning before the rain and wind kick in!  :lol:

I will leave our fish guts in your bucket, incase you want some.

Gert9888,

I think a brown trout troll near shore Saturday morning is your only bet.  Wind is supposed to circle around to the south overnight til about 1-2pm tomorrow afternoon when it will start to kick from the west.  That's your ONLY possible Lake O fishable time in my humble opinion.

Jay

Went out last night in maybe 2 footers went 1 for 2. Flat this am. Decided to hit the river few fish around. Green ones. Going to stick our nose out again tonight and tomorrow morning. That weather man is terrible on waves it is raining tho

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app