Seneca 9-13-14

Left the dock about 715 was planning on fishing solo but was getting ready to leave my dock and look up and there's my buddy Jimmy from the camp ground standing there and after about a second of convincing he jumps on board and away we go ... Weather was crappy it rained steadily the whole time.. We went north a bit and set up shop in about 250 fow we just kept it simple due to the weather and ran 2 d ipsys and two riggers w free sliding cheaters... We were marking lots of small bait pods and a few active fish here and there but not like there has been in weeks past.. Wasnt long and rigger fires Land a nice little 4lb bow on FLT Iron Duke spoon get that reset and have a dipsy take off and land a nice 7lb laker.. We ran a few more circles in this area and picked up another bow and laker and decided to call it a morning due to the damp miserable weather ... Overall decent 2 hours of fishing considering conditions.. No pics today sorry guys... I was slacking.. lol:-D

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice going Mike and good report I'm surprised you even ventured forth today as nasty as it is out....of course this is coming from someone who has fished in blinding snowstorms in times past :lol::yes:

Mike next time you need a fishing mate give me a call. I'm retired with my temperamental boat . I would sure like to see how a good boat goes.Scott

I definitely will Scott.... You guys gonna make it to Keuka this weekend? ? Hope to see you guys there...

Mike