Went out of Oswego last night for a short trip 530-730. Been over 3 weeks since I got to fish. Fished 65 to 150 fow with a mix of spoons and sd/flasher flies. Marked fish and bait in all depths but 65-85 fow we had two hits. Both were dipseys one pulling a a blue crush paddle with blue/white fly 150' on 2 setting in 65 fow and second was nbk paddle with glow green fly 210' on 2 setting in 80 fow. Caught one bass off 45 rigger in 80 fow pulling a mixed veggie spoon. Not many boats out and we tried to work the marks and bait. Hopefully will be back out this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Steelz,

thanks for the report. I was one of the other boats out there that night, I think we were the last two boats out there. I have a flybridge named "Got A Way" . We had similar luck, three hits with one hook up we got right to the back of the boat and then lost. Apx 20lb king, dark. We had our best luck in 100fow also spin dr w/ fly. Mt Dew color. We were fishing apx 45 down on the riggers. Had a nice scum line at about that depth. Hope to get out some more this year. What channel do you monitor if any, will share any info with you if I have any luck.

Fished from 430-7... Had one good rip in 90 fow 45 down on a mixed veggie stinger and an other in 120 on lemon ice SD with green/white/yellow fly on the dipsey 195' on 2 setting... Fished out to 200 bait and fish were scattered but had the best screen 110-140... Might try to get out in the morning

I'm hoping to get out as well but weather doesn't look so great. Also I haven't fished too much in the fall... I ran SD/flasher with flys spoons and j-plugs yesterday had lures from 45 to 90 foot and speed 2.0-3.2 mph... We changed up lures pretty often. Hopefully our luck will change