Chautauqua help.

I have done a week there without a fish. That place is always tough for me. I only cast and here's where i have caught them;lighthouse point,tom's point,warner's bar,irwin bay and in front of chatauqua marine.(big yellow building). Keep calm and cast on.

That big cold front that came through really made things tough. We got some fish over the weekend, including the big one, but it was way tougher than it usually is. We went 6hrs without a rip sunday before the 53 hit. I also have a couple different friends fishing today and have not heard good reports from either of them. Stick it out, stay positive, and stAy sharp! Need to make the limited chances count.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Based on what i saw and experienced over the weekend with my usual trolling program...

If you are a caster, id cast. Stick with what you are good at and have confidence in because it has been tough. But it will probably get better as the week goes on.

Old mAn gave you some good north end spots. Sometimes ive found if im struggling south, ill head north or visa versa. That has worked for me. They really are like two connected lakes at the bridge/narrows in bemus. One can be completely different than the other fishing wise at times.

Good luck. You'll get some fish going soon.

I fished yesterday from 3 pm till 8 and 6 till 1230 today not one fish marked a bunch but no takers a friend of mine got 2 small ones but he knows what he's doing on that lake I called him and he put me in the right direction if their not biting it's tough our previous trip up we boated 5 in July keep hammering away things will change

Thanks guys. I managed to hook into one tonight at dusk right off Toms point. The Old Man comes through. No pics it fell off at the boat while I was waiting for the net man. He's out of practice.