It took a little longer but same results

Kevin J Legg

As always Kevin, its a pleasure to open your posts, nice catch and great pics. Oh buy the way a buddy of mine bought a house on the river, he told me its about 50 miles above Clayton, so maybe we could get together next spring. He is doing the closing on the property this week. Stan is up there now and will fish till Friday, to be home for my brothers funeral, as he lost the battle against cancer Sunday at 12:01 am which was my grandmothers 100 birthday, PAP

sorry to hear about your loss pap.

Stan is up there now and will fish till Friday, to be home for my brothers funeral, as he lost the battle against cancer Sunday at 12:01 am which was my grandmothers 100 birthday, PAP

dEv-0

Edited by devoknevo

Thank to everyone, it was a tough one to swallow, but he is in a much better place now, I wish I could post the pic. Of the smallies he and his buddy caught one day on the river ( St Lawrence) he loved the river. We were supposed to fish LakeO this year but his schedule with the docs. Made it impossible to make the trip, and I wasn't going without him. Next year will be a different story. I was the only one he would listen to, as far as taking his meds. Ect. Thanks again guys it was a pleasure to read your condolences-- PAP

Thank to everyone, it was a tough one to swallow, but he is in a much better place now, I wish I could post the pic. Of the smallies he and his buddy caught one day on the river ( St Lawrence) he loved the river. We were supposed to fish LakeO this year but his schedule with the docs. Made it impossible to make the trip, and I wasn't going without him. Next year will be a different story. I was the only one he would listen to, as far as taking his meds. Ect. Thanks again guys it was a pleasure to read your condolences-- PAP[/quote

Well today is the funereal, it starts at 12:30pm for the immediate family and the viewing is 1-4 with the services at 4pm, there is no open casket as his wishes were to be that, even though I never met a lot of you, many have helped me in more ways than I can explain. I would like if those that wish to, please do a prayer for me and (Faron) as I go threw this most difficult day. We as members of this wonderful site I consider family and sometimes it's not about fishing, it's being there for each other in times of such. Thank to all who make this site as great as it is!! PAP

Pap,

Tracy and I have you and your family in our thoughts today! If you get the chance and need a little time on the water my boat is always ready and you are welcome. Walleyes have been known to be therapeutic!

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys, may the walleye gods be with us. I will be making a trip up to camp soon as tis the season ends, I will be out on our local lake to make up for the time lost on LakeO Kevin I hope to look you up this spring as i now a place to stay on the river. Justin you are a true inspiration to the walleye guys, I hope this year 2015 I get to meet you, even if I have to go out of my way to do so, and if you do another LOU fishing day I should have no issues getting there. Till then tight lines to all PAP.

Edited by pap