Starting to pick up

jschelter

Thanks guys.  Why don't you name drop all the skinny water?  How about instead of asking through the web page, you ask in a PM?  Where he caught that fish there is room for just a few people.  I can tell you it is absolutely no fun fishing there when a kid is in there hooking (ripping) them in the head and bragging about it.  "I got that one in the head!"

My rant is over.  Have a nice day.

Regards,

Joe

PS the 2nd pic was enough for all the die hard trib fisherman on here to know where you were.  You can infer from that what you want.

Thanks guys. Why don't you name drop all the skinny water? How about instead of asking through the web page, you ask in a PM? Where he caught that fish there is room for just a few people. I can tell you it is absolutely no fun fishing there when a kid is in there hooking (ripping) them in the head and bragging about it. "I got that one in the head!"

My rant is over. Have a nice day.

Regards,

Joe

PS the 2nd pic was enough for all the die hard trib fisherman on here to know where you were. You can infer from that what you want.

I deliberately didn't say the exact spot, and if your a die hard and can tell where it was, then chances are your only going to be fishing there too.. have fun .. Fish was also released with zero problems.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by jschelter