Seneca Lodi Fair weather crew going to try again............

ERABBIT

It never gets easier netting these big Seneca Lakers by yourself.. I'm up here around Sampson having a decent morning. Spin doctor/fly .. Tons of fish but can't get them to go until I hit inside a hundred f.o.w. and lots of weeds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148008-14111406886565_thumb.jpg

post-148008-14111407117566_thumb.jpg

Good to hear someone got into them today...... we put a lot of water time in , lots of fun BSing , but never had a rod fire with a fish we got a piece of...... did have a few releases but never got a feel of a fish..... had fun Justin we'll have to do it again and hope it's catching next time.........

Had a GREAT time with kinger, ed, and hoot today despite the fact the fish werent interested in our offerings! Cant say enough about ed's rig and gear....real pleasure to have the opportunity. I got back to camp, cleaned out the envoy, took care of my wet duds (did my good deed and waded in to help an older gentleman with his boat), and went out casting solo by 930. Kept it REAL simple...1 rod, 1 f18 vampire, and a net...no electronics and no phone. Not much surface walleye action and weeds were awful...missed 1, and boxed a nice 6 pounder. All in all not bad considering...wind got bad and was on the dock by 1130. Tomorrow night is another night! Thanks so much again ed...look forward to getting together for some eyes.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app