St Lawrence River Musky

I wish everyone on this forum could experience the once in a lifetime day like the one my loving wife and I had,

which happened to be on my birthday, that sunny August morning while "taking a few casts".

I also hope your able to get the picture, which this family very well may talk about for generations, long past our time on this planet.

The thrill of watching this fish swim away, giving me one last wet face as it slapped it's tail upon release is a moment only my wife and I will ever understand the solemnity of.

But I doubt any will

I totally understand and its a surreal experience. Tracy caught a 48 tiger last summer and we will never forget. Im sorry if I came across otherwise! Just hate to see anyone get a ticket when they arent trying to break the law. I never intended to diminish your wifes amazing catch.

I wish everyone on this forum could experience the once in a lifetime day like the one my loving wife and I had,

which happened to be on my birthday, that sunny August morning while "taking a few casts".

I also hope your able to get the picture, which this family very well may talk about for generations, long past our time on this planet.

The thrill of watching this fish swim away, giving me one last wet face as it slapped it's tail upon release is a moment only my wife and I will ever understand the solemnity of.

But I doubt any will

UPSTATE.....I have to say it again.....That is AWESOME!! The fish. The photo. The story. And a sunny August day is fine for a fish of a lifetime on your birthday. I know, as mine is too. Always felt lucky to have it in August. That fish is beautiful and I know it swam away strong, happy and healthy. As have you, your wife and your family. Enlarge and frame that pic and hang it over the mantle! (along with the story....... ;) )

Edited by panfisher

• 4 weeks later...