286 Trophy Bayliner

lakebound88

This is a great boat!! Fished out of it many times ... Anyone looking for a great deal on a boat of this size this is it... Like lakebound said the dance floor is huge and there are great memories of a lot of early morning fish slimming dances that have taken place on this fishing machine.. Sad to see her go !! Good luck on your next vessel Nick

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys, and Les, you know it!!! Just because its Seneca Lake, it will be an aircraft carrier... 

Im upgrading to a nicer boat, just a bit bigger for the overnight trips we do with the boat and entertaining.... I dont wanna drop the boat name yet, but I will once I get it home this weekend..

Nick

Good luck Nick....must be tough selling your "baby" What's next an aircraft carrier for Seneca? :lol:

dont let him fool you nick, i fished with sean on his 23' parker that was only a little smaller yours. it was nice having all that room.

Nick, nice set-up and what a great value for very small money. I put a 15 hp. Merc kicker on my Baha and that was way over 4K. Not to mention all the nice goodies on your boat. Good luck with your sale and your new ride.

Pete

Thanks guys, and Les, you know it!!! Just because its Seneca Lake, it will be an aircraft carrier... 

Im upgrading to a nicer boat, just a bit bigger for the overnight trips we do with the boat and entertaining.... I dont wanna drop the boat name yet, but I will once I get it home this weekend..

Nick

I know what he bought :lol:  I'll keep a secret Nick and let you tell them :yes:

Thanks! It really is the perfect fishing boat, even tournament boat, but I went above and beyond and sold my left leg, getting my dream boat.

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

GOOD!!!!  Your young!!!!  Live your dream and make it happen!!!!!

Now I want pics as soon as you can.  Good Luck with the new ride!!!!

Very nice boat ,do you have a buyer yet.Also is it a volvo .have a friend who has a simular older model,good lake o boat.I have a 268 searay but looking more for a fishing machine I like alot of storage for my tackle and have a head and v berth.money no concern.

No buyer. Yes it is a Volvo. Tons of storage space below deck and down stairs. Great boat for me. Many memories. Many fish caught. Its ready to move. Brought the new boat home today...

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app