anyone running the new raymarine evolution autopilot?

KING ME

I had Kevin Jerge install my new RM EV200 with the dial control head early this year. A few setting adjustments to correct over steer and some tie-bar adjustments and 100 trips later this thing ran flawless all year. I will admit many if not all AP's come with issue's from what I hear from almost everyone and I chat with many anglers seasonally. I've installed rudder extensions, high output alternator's for slow rpm trolling (600 rpm 350 Chevy's) and replaced old batteries along with much wiring and battery isolators along with a professional system bleed of my hydraulics. All said and done and I firmly believe I have one of the best working AP's on the market for my 29' Prowler. Either motor and any direction and I am ready to work the back of my boat with 100% confidence in my AP

Tom

Edited by A-TOM-MIK

Ditto what Tom said.  Your specific boat may need a few adjustments but the autopilot is a stud.  I put 750 hours on one this year.  Either motor trolls well.  It will be perfect after I add large rudders over the winter.  The new Hydro steer on it really helps.  Pair it with a remote and the only reason to go to the helm is a speed adjustment.