9-20 Otisco...slow till it started!

justtracytrolling

Got out with Matt and rnsurfnnturf's dad, Paul last night just before 10. I threw a f18 vampire exclusively, Paul threw J13 in pike, and matt primarily threw a f18 in pike, at least till I started sticking eyes. I started us off with a nice bass. Paul landed the first eye bout 4 pounds. I came back with a bass and Matt got a 36 inch tiger. Then it got SLOW...Paul called it a night bout 100 and matt n I plugged away catching 1 more bass till 3am and then somebody flipped the switch!!!! We limited... missing 3 dropping 2 and even with the netting, untangling hooks,etc we were done in under 90 minutes...11 walleye bites ! Fish were from 4-8 pounds. Total bag 34.10. Better pics to follow...

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-151276-14113086795815_thumb.jpg

Edited by justtracytrolling

Bigger fish have always come in last even when we crush em early...just like bucks coming out to feed...the dominant ones come out last. I like to set up very shallow and that usually means a longer wait for the eyes to come in...causeway is the latest bite on the lake imo. Great wall area ive got em at dusk...lots of options...

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app