First Time we really got a chance to fish, after last outting was more to check out the boat..Anyways, all was quiet off of the planner boards, for 2 hours so we put down 2 down riggers and bam! Only small browns, but better than just a boat ride. We got most of our hits just west of Sandy to the first point in about 10-12 fow. We only ran the riggers down 3 ft and back 40 and 50 ft, with NK mags in silver with orange and green. It's nice to feel the pull on the rod after a long winter.

I talked to some other guys who had a lot of luck further west near Hamlin.

P.S. The docks are in now at Sandy!

Good Luck and be safe

Jeff

I was also there PM on 4/15. I was not the one in the Grady White that lit things up to the west. We were 4 for 5. Three Browns and two nice Northerns 6-7 lbs. I have been out three times this spring at Sandy and have not landed more than five fish on any of the outings. The best is yet to come, I'm sure!

I believe we spoke. My brother-in-law and I have the white and blue Sea Nymph. I think we were leaving at the same time.

Hope to be back out tomorrow evening after work. I'll probably head west again but maybe a little further....lake permitting.

Good luck,

Hope to talk to you again,

Jeff

I remember you. I was there with my buddy in the Alumacraft. He is going out in the morning with his boat. I won't be able to make it back until Saturday AM. Post your results and I will do the same when I here from him Tomorrow.

Scott