Tuesday Fishing Forcast

I'm looking at Tuesday fishing from Mexico Point to Salmon River Inlet with our oldest son. Wunderground marine forecast so far is: West winds 5 to 10 knots becoming northeast.. Clearing. Waves 2 feet or less. I'm running dual downriggers and Dipsy Divers. I don't have flashers. I have a couple of new spoons. Any suggestions will be well appreciated.

I fished last Wednesday with the same forcast any west wind is going to be rough. The forecast was for 1~3 and was more like 4~6 white caps took a pretty big pounding in my 21 footer. Go to he mouth of the river at 1st light and then as Sun comes out work your way deeper. Fish Wednesday were stacked from 30~10 ft over 40 foot of water. Don't be afraid to run a couple surface spoons fire tiger lots of flash to entice egresion. Strikes. Right on he surface. Just watch the waves. 2 foot or less can change to 4 footers quickly

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No problem. I have toyed with the idea of running some floating bass lures this time of year way behind the boat to get those explosive surface hits. Just fun. The last ling I caught hit a fire tiger dare devil on the surface about 200 feet behind the boat. Was fun. Good luck tight lines

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app