Late fall walleye

doubledup

I'm somewhat biased being a full time guide, but Bay of Quinte is a world class fishery especially in late fall! Year after year it offers up monster trophy walleye. Good luck in wherever you decide to go.

Tightlines!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I think your odds would be better on Oneida, I know I can fish and catch walleye on Oneida, where LakeO you need to do your homework all year long to know where they are this time of the year, Oneida is smaller and so are the fish, but I'll take 18-24" all day for eaters. Good luck with what ever your decision is and let us know how you made out. PAP

Isn't there a trophy walleye fishery in the bay's off Lake Ontario in ny? If not Id be goin to quinte or the St Lawrence. If I'm gonna freeze my butt off fishing Id rather catch something worth bragging about. 18-24" fish can be caught all year on most lakes.

Isn't there a trophy walleye fishery in the bay's off Lake Ontario in ny? If not Id be goin to quinte or the St Lawrence. If I'm gonna freeze my butt off fishing Id rather catch something worth bragging about. 18-24" fish can be caught all year on most lakes.

We have trophy walleye's in most of the NY bays, problem is, you have to fish for ten years straight  to maybe get one or two big ones!

Rumor says eyes are still being caught on Erie from Dunkirk to the PA. line. 80 - 100 fow 65 ft down. as of last wk. end. also good lake trout action a bit deeper. Check out DEC. lk. ERie fishing hotline for info.

I apologize, I didn't read the original post carefully, Yea if Erie I would PM Larry, "Mostlymuskies" and get the heads up, :yes:  :yes:  Well I just noticed he's on the west coast. It seems there still getting them in good numbers out od Erie>

Edited by pap