Krocodile Spoon Question

In salt we always use them in squidding / jig mode ! Trolling they exibit slower wobble hence that jig motion when casting enhances strikes !

Sti one of the hottest Striper spoons for fall jigging in ocean!

i assume your using the 1 ounce for jigging for stripers. have you tried the mackeral krocs at all? been wondering about them since i have 2 or 3

No for Stripers in fall all 5 / 7 oz Crocks , no meed for Macketel pattern since R mackerel runs r a thing of the past in mid atlantic !

When I chartered Lk O , late 70's thru early 90's , I personally never used the crocks except to cast from Sodus Pt jetties !

No for Stripers in fall all 5 / 7 oz Crocks , no meed for Macketel pattern since R mackerel runs r a thing of the past in mid atlantic !

When I chartered Lk O , late 70's thru early 90's , I personally never used the crocks except to cast from Sodus Pt jetties !

mackeral a thing of the past on the mid atlantic? i use them for years here on champlain and they are great for lakers browns salmon and even bass. so when i go to pulaski next month i will spin cast them off the selkirk wall for browns. might have to change my favorite rainbow color but have many more available. the silver prism works really well for lakers her so im going to try them out there also. with the 5 to 7 ounce krocs do you just jig with them?

Good I'm glad they work got U , Cleo's always got it done for me ! However I didn't dpend a lot of time on jetties , just blow days , even then bay had enough trout to satisfy charter .

We jig & squid with them sil / gld best colors with tape !

Good I'm glad they work got U , Cleo's always got it done for me ! However I didn't dpend a lot of time on jetties , just blow days , even then bay had enough trout to satisfy charter .

We jig & squid with them sil / gld best colors with tape !

its funny you said cleo's that is what i used to use until a freind let me use a 3/8 ounce kroc silver prism for lake trout . we were casting off shore in early spring and there were 8 others there. that krocodile outfished the other 8 fisherman 3 to 1 and my 2nd laker was a nice 10 lber. been hooked ever since. they really work great at night also for browns and salmon. my problem is i cant find my rainbow colors in the plain finish with the tannest back. all them now are holographic that seem to be to shiney on certain days.