Seneca Fair weather solo trip

ERABBIT

Took King down to the launch for a walk didn't look to bad so when we got back up got ready and headed back down...... on the water at 10:30 or so headed north ........ set up and trolled toward Samson...... nothing even had Da Tie with me..... ran into some weeds so I pulled that rigger other was fine ( probe rigger ) so I worked in shallow just too see what we would see..... not much .....checked in as far as 35' and back out..... did a few Mojo deals with Da tie I'll post them later just got in and still need too unpack boat..... so with what samonslammer and the Owasco post I pulled out the small spoons.......... good deal thanks........... anyway after that went 8 for 8 all lakers no size biggest 22" and 2 @ about 12ish.......... took fish at 61' ( one ) 71' ( three ) rest at 81' ...... 85' fow and 95' Fow ..... best action started just south of Samson going north........ at 3:18 pm had every thing ready to go fired up the 200 yamaha @ 35 MPH I was walking to get truck @ 3:41 pm............

....... Ok Kinger-boy work some Mojo on Da tie.....

006_zps38b036b0.jpg

outside rigger Mojo with Da tie.......

007_zpsb971767e.jpg

inside rigger ......

010_zpsa2c18a17.jpg

worked great doubled up.... outside...

012_zpse408a597.jpg

inside....

014_zpse7b28a3f.jpg

Good he's leaving me alone now time for a nappy.....

015_zps2d655c2d.jpg

Thanks FishSlime9.......

Mike I've been spoiled with Bob,s (FLT) spoons all year , it really bugged me to have to put some stinger"s in the water. At least the paint holds up better on that size than any of the larger ones............will have to make a list and get some of the smallest that FLT makes over the off season and be ready to go for the spring ..........

Nice report Ed. I was at work all day, so I'm jealous! Can't wait for the weekend. I'm still having success up north jigging, up to last week anyway. Enough so that I haven't trolled in over a month now. Starting to think about the perch a little as well! Need to find some spots up north or make the run to my old haunts around Lodi.

Thanks glen we just got back in had to run up for gas.....we were back up in your area again today Hoot would not let me go any farther north he said he didn't have a passport with him.... :lol: ..... anyway were went 5 for 7 no size to any but maybe the one I lost on the wire rod but it was not BIG...... lots of weeds around up there best screen was a mile south of Samson to a mile or so north ..... then not much for a few miles and when we were pulling up got some fair marks on bottom again in 90 to 95 fow......... all fish hooked up but one was on the same green/sliver/black/spots spoon as yesterday ...that one was on a UV BTI with a sliver fly...........

We have a LOT more Bobber............glen a few no many perch-guys have been down here all week last three days just one...

We got back out today after the fog lifted some ran south and west...... saw Hoot pull a book out and I stopped and asked what's that all about ???? Said he was brushing up on his Spanish :lol: ............. had one good hit down 61' on the probe rigger same spoon as yesterday running the boat got a piece of him and off he went.....went quite a ways south from there but didn't mark much so we pulled and went to east side ....... picked up three lakers on that side one 20" landlock (boxed him ) and some thing bit-off the other spoon I had like the HOT one........... ran into more weeds on the east side and thrid bad spot pulled every thing and headed in........... guess it was 4 for 7 or so not good but better than working..... :P