I’m noticing the fish coming up river and some catching them but haven't heard any lake reports since the blows. Wondering if they finally started staging .I’m 

planing on going out a couple more times, the weather and lake are suppose to nice the next several days. Any reports would be appreciated.

Fished twice in the last week never moved a rod. On Monday marked fish and some bait in 60 ft of water. Fished 1000 to 1630 hours. Tried flys, j plugs and spoons. Spoke with several other boats they were skunked as well. Nothing nice weather though. Tried again today 0900 till 1330 hours marked very few fish and little bait from 40 to 100!ft spoke with one other boat who reported the same. No fish seen on sonar headed out of the river either I think they are running late this year. We stayed east of the Nuke plant we are out of Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

In front of the plant is too far west. I mean almost directly northwest of Catfish Creek. Sorry but I did not notice any clips. All fish released to fight another day. Temp was down 130- -150 feet. Amazing what a west blow will do to the thermocline!