Seneca 9/26/2014 Kinger-Boys take on the fishing.....

ERABBIT

Ok King tell them how well I've been doing the last few times out on the water........

015_zps2d655c2d.jpg

HEY King tell them will Ya !!!!!!

001_zpsa2232c54.jpg

Ok there ya go now you know for sure.............

this tree was amazing today half green and red !!!!!

004_zpse4a4c231.jpg

005_zps4e5673d6.jpg

Ed, Do not let the actions of one person change what you have done for years. Welove to see the reports you give. By the number of post from this guy I would guess a newbie who got kicked off other chat sites. Someday he will be asking for help on the site and I for one will remember his actions. You and Kinger enjoy this nice fall weather! Wes

Keep posting. We all like a fish report to read even if we don't fish some of the areas getting the report.

You have given Kinger on his own personality here. I enjoy seeing him as much as the fish pics.

He should have his own Thread. Call it the "...the next episode of the "Kinger" report".  :bear:

For those that don't like your posts and read them anyway,...... :mooning:

if nothing else i love seeing the pics of your rig. the fish storys are nice to I get such limited time on the water thats its nice to have some recent reports to at least give an idea of a plan to start with.  

Thanks guys , I figured this is what I'd get but found more with " KINGER " being the top dog of my post.... :rofl: ..... then my boat pic's..... :P ..... but if I would have tried to explain that to him it would have never come across as well as everyone did here....

Thanks...... :yes:  :yes:  :yes: