Seneca 9-28-14

Went out for a quick hour trip this morning ...Had about 2 hour before having to be back in fir breakfast so set up right out of chute again and worked the south end ... Ran a copper, dipsy and a rigger... Trolled north for a bit before getting into the area I was marking bait and fish in yesterday and didnt take long and rigger set at 53 takes a good whack on free sliding cheater and have a good little fight on my hands.. Rainbow surface behind boat then tries to pass the boat was quite the battle fishing solo but get her to the boat and quick pic and released to fight another day... Headed in at 830 had breakfast and ringing and hooking some new FLT spoons for tonight....

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148405-14119211325575_thumb.jpg

post-148405-14119211495363_thumb.jpg

Nice kicker Mike. Let me know if you need someone to fish with this week. I have some free days. Lol. I've had a blast on the lake this year. Thanks to much of your wisdom. I'm a lot better fisherman than earlier in the year. Thanks again

Brent

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Brett ... I may have told ya a few things but experience and the time on the water which will make anyone a better fisherman. . You put your fair share of time in and its paying off I will definitely get a hold of you if you this week.. Pm me your free days and we will figure something out..

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app