Sold / Closed Donated

Bought these on here almost two years ago thinking I would get into trolling; it's not going to happen.  Would like to clear out some space and some cash to use on other fishing interests.

Here is the post that I purchased them from (the 2 - 36" riggers are sold):

"For sale 4 Big Jons Captains Pak Electric Downriggers. All 4 in working condition, all line counters work, all 4 riggers have a Big Jon release on cable, all are spooled with SS rigger cable. 2 have single rod holder, and I have 2 pedestal swivel base mounts. Captains pak's are rated for up to 12# rigger weights. Do not want to seperate, Pick up only in Syracuse. (have battery set up onsite to show riggers work in action.) Asking $900 OBO for everything."

Here is a link to the post with photos:  http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/topic/34396-4-big-jon-electric-downriggers/

I have not used these, they have been in my camp for the two seasons and not in the elements.  Will have to take a loss but need them gone - $325 picked up in the Syracuse area.  Would consider splitting, but they will cost more individually for the hassle and time.

Thanks.

Can take current photos is people are interested, but they look the same.

Also have a pair of brand new, uncoated 10 lb herbie weights that I will let go of with or without the riggers.

ADDED - TRADES - looking for a sit on top kayak, aluminum row boat, anything to play with at camp.  Open to ideas.

Tired of tripping over them, and since it's tax season and it hurt, I am donating them to a charity to help with next year's taxes.

Edited by smallcal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...