Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Emily back on Cayuga

Emily's name sake, Emily III (Crestliner Eagle 245), looks like she will be on Cayuga on Sunday ,9-15. Ill winds don't favor an outing on her primary haunts of Erie and Ontario and she needs to head to the haymow for winter after this weekend so... Keep the reports coming, it's been a long while since I've roamed Cayuga's waters without snow in the air.

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Boat falls back on trailer

It seems every time I pull my 24' Wellcraft walk-around out of the water the crank slips a little leaving this space.  With the main and kicker motors weight on the back it creates significant teeter totter effect driving over little ridges or bumps.  Is the strap just getting stretched out or is it just a case of locking down the front with a second tie down of some sort? Appreciate everyone's thoughts.

in This Old Boat

• RUPP OUTRIGGER BACK BAR

RUPP OUTRIGGER BACK BAR On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/RUPP-OUTRIGGER-BACK-BAR/152296364224? View the full article

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Taxidermist?

Hey guys. I figured it would happen at some point, just didnt think so soon. Got a 43" on waneta, which i know isnt huge by muskie standards, but its far and away the biggest fish ive caught. The problem lies in that I couldnt revive her... tried for about a half hour but she just couldn't stay upright. So rather than let her go and rot, I kept her, and I want to get her mounted. Any recommendations on a taxidermist semi close to the finger lakes area? Just want to do her justice.   Sent from

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Why we put them back

This is why we put them back and try to do our best to conserve our resources. Same 36 (ish) inch fish caught by myself and my wife 7 weeks apart.   Sent from my SM-G892A using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)