TROLLING QUESTION - RESEARCHED

LongLine

Well the previous trolling question did receive some interesting replies so I decided to investigate it further. I’ve had to do a lot of late night research in order to answer this simple albeit perplexing question and I going to spare you guys the hours and hours of internet searching that I undertook and reveal that which I found out:

RE:

First of all we have to gain an understanding of the situation as viewed from the fish’s point of view. Kind of like putting yourself “in someone’s else’s shoesâ€Â

You must have taken a lot of time to come up with an answer like that. For a single spoon being trolled( swimming) and not around any other baitfish I think the natural look (darker at the top than bottom) would be more effective. When trolling through a pod of bait I don't think it would matter as much since think about a salmon or trout crashing into a school of bait. There would be baitfish still swimming upright as normal but, there would probably also be injured or stunned fish that would be erraticly swimming all over the place. Those are the baitfish which would be easier to eat. Just my thoughts. Mick

Just back away from the keyboard slowly,its ok you got lots of friends here,just 57 1/2 days till you can fish.now go in the other room respool some reels, sharpen some hooks,carefully...pull back those curtains,take a deep breath and step outside.though you may of heard of global warming MAKE shure you put shoes on..for some reason it seems to get cold in the winter and warmer in the summer 100s of scientest are researching this strange phenomenom as i type this...oh the heck with ya I gota get going to bass pro to find out better way to use my meat :$ .fine keep on typing GooD Luck your on your OWN Ray K.

That explains why when you catch a one eyed fish you hook them in the other side of the mouth.I just thought it was because I was a" better fisherman".I would imagine that you would only be catching fish that were heading south.Com ming in to shallow water to feed.The ones heading north bellies are already full . The ones heading east are heading to Hughes ,the ones heading west are taking the long way around to Hughes.That being the case you should turn around and troll the other way.

LL. im a little surprised you read into the spring tact. and meat rig trollin class the way you did its a good thing tommorow is sunday youll only have to wait one day for church and ask for forgivness your looking at about 20 Hail Marys there. Now what did i learn hmmm. run light colors in the morning and as the sun comes up go to darker colors??????dont use snubbers on dypsys???????don't use bigger than 20lb wire on dypsy?????dont touch tha rod till the fish swims away then you can reel it in,with dypsy either this guy was trying to eliminate competition,sell,tackle,or i got a whole lot to learn... about spring fishing.I did pick up acouple tips and some of that activate with pheromone gel i put some on my neck thinking it would get my wife a little excited, then i read the fine print and this stuff is supposed to trigger eating .... :? we've gone through 2 pizzas ,6 bags popcorn,4 dozen chicken wings ,shes warming up the last6 cans of baked beans ,gotto go get more groceries ill finish this later.. shes going for the dog food this stuff really works................................................................................................................................mmmmmmm