Turkey Hunting

Absolutely yes! Heading down to Alba I believe on wednesday to do a little fly fishing, and then hunting on thursday. If I get lucky on thursday, I'll be back on the Big Lake for the derby friday. If not I'm going to give it another try friday and fish on saturday till my wife calls and says to get my butt home for the wedding we are to be attending. :lol:

ill be out there on the first, probably the second, maybe the third, and well have to see about the forth. i just cant wait, scouting has been great. it really looks to be another great year for birds. i will definately post my bird reports. i hope to see some reports and some pics from you guys.

Would not miss it. I have my 2 youth season days booked also. That is a great way to get the kids and myself out early. Seeing lots of good mature two year olds birds this year. They are already very vocal. I wish it would open earlier than it does. Should be a great season.

I roosted a bird last night w/ a monster beard, I am already getting the shakes thinking about it! I just hope he stays on the land til the opener, the blood is already pumping.

The only thing that should touch a mans a$$ is a turkeys head!

i'll be out next thursday can't wait. saw 4 toms and a hen last evening. 3 of the toms were together. after that it's heading down to bringley's neck of the woods for 8 days of spring loc action. haven't been able to figure out how to fit in the opener of walleye. too much happening all at once! guess they'll have to wait. good luck all.