Finally hitting the water- Cayuga questions.

Well, my boat is finally ready... I am going to Cayuga tomorrow 4/18. I guess I am going to take Stingers advice and use 2 rods rigged with the baby dipsy divers. Last I heard chartreuse/orange was good . I think I have some smaller silver streaks in that pattern. Should I change depth or lure choice 1st and how long should I try either before making a change - should I make like a whole pass of the southern west shore down past the yacht club at varying distances out? I will probably try to get the short riggers out too-what lures can you run together- will spoons on the little dipsy rods be ok with small rapalas on the riggers or vice versa- Thanks everybody for putting up with my endless greenhorn questions.

If I was going out of Treiman tommarow I would go stright out off the drop and set up. Riggers down 25 to 30 with a small stinger on a 20' lead and a free slider above that with a second stinger. You could run a rap off the small dipsie. I would go as far north as the yacht club and swing into 60 to 80' of water and head south. That west side of the lake the current flows along the shore to the drop then hits the current out of the three rivers and goes along the east shore. I run about 2.5 to 3mph. Landlocks like something orange.