Sold / Closed 2011 Mercury 9.9 ELH long shaft

dukhnter8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

John1947 yes it is 4 stroke and the marina said they thought it was under 20 hours.

Rolmops - I assume it can be changed to remote but am not 100% sure. Most new motors it is just a matter of getting the remote and adding cables and hooking up the wires.

I guess if bass pro has them on sale then go for it, I looked it up on NADA for the value and am under their low retail price. But if anyone is interested I will respond otherwise I may just sit on it until spring/summer to see if i can get the price.

Edited by dukhnter8

• 2 months later...

Just an update on the Mercury pricing, I read that the long shaft was on sale at Bass Pro for 1200.00. That was one heck of a price, today's current price at Tracker who supplies all of the locations quoted me 2125.00 plus tax (170.00) for an 8hp manual 20 inch. That's over 1k difference, what a sale that must of been.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

You should definitely check bass pro they are way cheaper that now! Not sure what they gave you a price on but it must have elec start with controls and power trim for that price. The motor i m talking about is 9.9 long shaft no elec start with tiller handle.

My update was from Bass Pro' tonight actually, when you call Bass Pro they direct you to Tracker for pricing. And yes, it was a manual 20 inch 8hp 4 stroke. I'm not saying I couldn't find a cheaper price somewhere else, but I would def look forward in hearing the store / name your getting a 1200.00 price from. You can pm me if you want.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

• 1 month later...