Opening day of Walleye

I'm tempted to head north with the big boat, but I'll probably give "my" river at least one shot first. Historically, I haven't done well on the Susky after the spawn.. but she treated me so well this past fall and winter, I've just gotta at least give her a try. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

sharkbait am i a little goofy here (yes) but my book says first sat in may it just sounded like your were going after wallys last sat.???

yes you are goofy if you think that i was walleye fishing last sat i was up at the oak fishing for browns!! Thanks for the concern but I can assure you I know when opening day is

6am in lakeport bay.i can remember when i was a boy you couldnt count the boats in lakeport.now two hands are plenty.exspecially with the price of fuel im sure it will put a damper on the boats,brewerton and sylvan beach will be crazy.and so long 4now;john

Doug,

I do not have a vhf on my boat. I do have just the hand held radios that we use for hunting/fishing. I can PM you my cell number and drop you a call or text if that works for you. I'll dig out some of my past years pics from the mac when I get a chance.

I'm in a 14 ft. blue Mirrocraft, what boat are you going to be in?

Thanks

Steve