Taxidermy

iceman05

Well after arrowing my personal best,the search was on for the right taxidermist. I went with matt cantrell out of Brockport. His work can be seen at the brockport Walmart hunting dept and on his facebook. After a very trusted recommendation that's who I chose. His shop looks awesome and so do his mounts as well he is very personable. If your in the market here is his number 585-590-1126

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I couldn't agree more with using Matt! I have played the taxidermy game for a number of years now. With a ton of disappointment when receiving my game back! Last year I took a buck to Matt with hopes that I would finally have a "guy" I could trust to do a good job. When I received the buck back, thats exactly what happened. The deer completely out looks all of my other ones that I have had done by so called taxidermist. For once I finally have a deer that looks alive and like it did when it was harvested. Would recommend him to everyone.

Well after arrowing my personal best,the search was on for the right taxidermist. I went with matt cantrell out of Brockport. His work can be seen at the brockport Walmart hunting dept and on his facebook. After a very trusted recommendation that's who I chose. His shop looks awesome and so do his mounts as well he is very personable. If your in the market here is his number 585-590-1126

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I would also highly recommend Matt!  :yes:

You haven't seen FX'S work ?.....he's one of the best around !  You might want to check his work out before you invest your money.....i've had other taxidermists check out his work and they were really impressed !!!!