Something different

No the lamprey is a custom reproduction. Because of the nature of their skin lampreys simply cannot be skin mounted. With the detail possible with the "Hollywood special effects" materials I use there is no reason no to reproduce it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Looks great, but I think I'm more impressed with the photography end of the deal, very well done, really brings out your masterpiece!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Believe it or not those pics were taken with an iPhone. :). Thanks all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wonderful detail Paul! Absolutely love your talent!!. .I have some detailed pics of a king I caught but can't remember the measurement other than the weight was 29 lbs 8 oz. Not a monster but it was a perfect specimen and nice colored fish that would make a great mount. Can you do that from pics without length and girth just by going on your years of experience with size of a fish in that weight class? Maybe there are some other items in the photo s that can be used as scale for size, I would have to look and see.

Cent frum my notso smart fone

It is one thing to be a good fisherman but quite another to couple it with being a masterful artist....once again Paul your creations are world class!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...