Sold / Closed 24 ft starcraft chiftan need gone asap

salmon slapper

this is what you get for equipment 2 manual scotty strong arms 3 or 4 12 lb weight great lakes planer masts 3 7ft daiwa rods with okuma avenger reels with tuna tommy drag plates 2 12 ft whooping stix full roller with okuma 45 convector reels spooled with blood run 30lb ss trolling wire 3 nets 1 beckman 1 ranger extendable 10 ft and onenet that i have had plus 10 life jacketsplus 1 10 ft okuma diesle rod with a okuma 20L solterra with 1000 ft of 50lb power pro and sufix 10 color 30lb leadcore and a 8ft okuma copper rod with a okuma 50L solterra that is backed with 1000 ft of power pro 50lb with with 30 atomik copper with 30lb seguar red lable flouro to much to list plus the boat u can beat this deal

boat is still for sale price is firm $4000.00 this boat is fully set up it has the 5ft great lakes planer trees with 4 holders on port a starboard it has 2 dipsey rod holders all tackle and rods and reels tons of spindoctor and fly combos just tryin to move so i can set up my new boat and comes with 3 nets fish hawk x-4 depthfinder and ship to shore radio trust me best deal on lake ontario also comes with cooler and all life jackets this is motivated and please call me if interested do not call me just to talk 1-585-671-1498

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...