Sold / Closed 1988-penn yan avenger 23' hard top.."SOLD" PENDING PAYMENT

CHAMP99B

For sale -1988 avenger hard top 23'boat with 1988 penn yan trailer,it has a very good running chevy307,the boat has a new ray-marine SR7 auto-pilot,fish hawk 840,great lakes (8)rod holders with side planner poles,with 55w lights on top deck......trailer has very good tires with mag wheels.....this boat had new stringers and bulk head done in 2010 by penn yan. dual batteries,on board charger,with dual switches....has wash down pump.....some burt rod holders and tracks....inside roof lights.....all new led lights on boat and trailer,surge brakes work well on the trailer will be winterized this week-end.........4,500.00 or" best offer " down sizing to a smaller boat,thanks for looking

Edited by BlueEye

For sale -1988 avenger hard top 23'boat with 1988 penn yan trailer,it has a very good running chevy307,the boat has a new ray-marine sx7 auto-pilot,fish hawk 840,great lakes (8)rod holders with side planner poles,with 55w lights on top deck......trailer has very good tires with mag wheels.....this boat had new stringers and bulk head done in 2004 by penn yan.....has wash down pump.....some burt rod holders and tracks....inside roof lights.....all new led lights on boat and trailer,surge brakes work well on the trailer will be winterized this week-end.........5,500.00 or" best offer " down sizing to a smaller boat,thanks for looking PICS ON THE WAY...

can you send pics to me, 315 593 5050. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME PICS,I THINK I HAVE SEEN THIS BOAT WHILE IFISHING AT THE OAK...

I AM STILL IN THE MARKET FOR A BOAT BUT HAVE NOT FOUND A DECENT BOAT IN MY PRICE RANGE

THANKS   DAN

Hello Dan.....send me your phone number or call me at 585-409-1764...i can send you pics over the phone,until my friend puts them on LOU....i'll give you a deal !!! Its got to go !!!   Ed       yes i'm located on the oak river   

Edited by CHAMP99B

good morning ed, I do like your boat and was wondering how much headroom

is under that hardtop? I am focused on buying a boat this fall and yours is one of

the boats on my list   

thanks   Dan Robey

• 4 weeks later...

hello again ed,

its dan from maine that showed interest in your boat

hope you didn't get buried with snow like some your way!

im still looking for a boat and wanna talk to you about yours..

like I said I am motivated to buy a boat and I like the fact yours is where I fish...

I am gonna contact you this coming weekend

hope all is well...Dan

• 1 month later...

I have fished out of this boat with Ed a couple times, and agree with Captain Carl Bish, fun boat to fish out of as well!  Ed has this thing lit up well inside, too, so you can see to fish in the dark.  We hammered the kings in the rain in this boat the both times I was out, and stayed pretty dry!!  Awesome rod holders, too!! :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

I look forward to being the new owner of this boat....

I really enjoyed the time Ed has spent with me going over this boat and what has

been done to it over the past few years...

I have been wanting a boat that I can keep in pt breeze for years now

and it is finally happening!!! NO MORE TOWING A BOAT ALL THE WAY FROM MAINE!!!!!!

Cant wait for spring time browns !!!

Thanks again Ed and the check is on its way :rofl:

Tight Lines ....Dan Robey

• 2 weeks later...