Crestliner Saber 204 1990 $9950 or BO

RodBuster

1990 Crestliner Saber 204:

Boat:      20' 4" excluding the space saver transom.   8 Ft Beam. 30" inside height.

Hardtop with 8 Rod Rocket launcher. Acrylic side curtains, solid canvas two piece back drop.

Floor Boards replaced around 10 years ago.

6 Rod Under Gunnel road storage racks each side

4 side mount rod/net holders

5 Anglers Pal 10" Rod holder

2 Berts Ratcheting Dipsey Rod Holders

2 Newer Penn Electrics with long arms and swivel base

2 Older Penn Electrics with short and long arms on swivelmatic bases

Washdown Pump with intake filter and with hose connection.  Pump has shut off switch at helm

2 Prince Master Craft Planer Boards

Dual Planer mast with tremovable base. Extra Mast. Extra Reel.

Flood Light on Hardtop

Fillet board with side and drain tube to drain ou the back of the boat.

Canister type bilge pump with spare pump ready to plug in.  Electronic float switch.

Motors:   1990 Yamaha 130 Oil injected 2 Stroke with remote tank. One carb rebuilt this summer, one replaced.

Stainless Prop was rebuilt this spring

2006 Honda 8 HP 4 stroke with electric start, power tilt and full helm right next to Yamaha helm. Hose piped to same tank as Yamaha.

Electronics:    Icom VHF with Shakespeare Galaxy Antenna

Eagle IntelliMap GPS

Lowrance LC x 15 MT Dual Frequency Sonar with speed and temp. {Can do GPS but no antenna connected.)

Trailer          2007 (I think) Road King Aluminum Bunk Trailer with LED lights, surge disc brakes all wheels, and torsion spring axles. 

Boat is in good condition for the age. The hull had some hairline cracks that were professionally welded. I will show you. The yamaha 130 is tired (expected). It will run about 35 with 650 pounds of fisherman on board, but it takes a while to plane out. One trailer tire is bad.   The two older downriggers are a little slow, but work OK.  The Honda runs smooth. No cavitating and can run in 5 ft seas no problem.  The set up on this boat is about as good as you can get for a 20 footer with repsect to fishing room. NO DOGHOUSE.  While this boat has been very good in Lake Ontario, due to its age i would suggest it for a finger lakes boat. If it was repowered I think it would be good for Lake O.

Try before you buy....If you want to meet me at Seneca for a few hours of fishing that can be arranged.  To eliminate tire kickers from this offer I would request some type of proof that you have the money.

607 Eight Fiver Seven forty two 20

post-139938-0-18320500-1413323186_thumb.jpg

post-139938-0-73107900-1413323258_thumb.jpg

post-139938-0-29507000-1413323307_thumb.jpg

post-139938-0-98389900-1413323371_thumb.jpg

post-139938-0-87060500-1413323416_thumb.jpg

post-139938-0-03844100-1413323471_thumb.jpg

Edited by RodBuster

• 2 months later...

1990 Crestliner Saber 204:

Boat:      20' 4" excluding the space saver transom.   8 Ft Beam. 30" inside height.

Hardtop with 8 Rod Rocket launcher. Acrylic side curtains, solid canvas two piece back drop.

Floor Boards replaced around 10 years ago.

6 Rod Under Gunnel road storage racks each side

4 side mount rod/net holders

5 Anglers Pal 10" Rod holder

2 Berts Ratcheting Dipsey Rod Holders

2 Newer Penn Electrics with long arms and swivel base

2 Older Penn Electrics with short and long arms on swivelmatic bases

Washdown Pump with intake filter and with hose connection.  Pump has shut off switch at helm

2 Prince Master Craft Planer Boards

Dual Planer mast with tremovable base. Extra Mast. Extra Reel.

Flood Light on Hardtop

Fillet board with side and drain tube to drain ou the back of the boat.

Canister type bilge pump with spare pump ready to plug in.  Electronic float switch.

Motors:   1990 Yamaha 130 Oil injected 2 Stroke with remote tank. One carb rebuilt this summer, one replaced.

Stainless Prop was rebuilt this spring

2006 Honda 8 HP 4 stroke with electric start, power tilt and full helm right next to Yamaha helm. Hose piped to same tank as Yamaha.

Electronics:    Icom VHF with Shakespeare Galaxy Antenna

Eagle IntelliMap GPS

Lowrance LC x 15 MT Dual Frequency Sonar with speed and temp. {Can do GPS but no antenna connected.)

Trailer          2007 (I think) Road King Aluminum Bunk Trailer with LED lights, surge disc brakes all wheels, and torsion spring axles. 

Boat is in good condition for the age. The hull had some hairline cracks that were professionally welded. I will show you. The yamaha 130  will run about 35 with 650 pounds of fisherman on board. One trailer tire is bad.   The two older downriggers are a little slow, but work OK.  The Honda runs smooth. No cavitating and can run in 5 ft seas no problem.  The set up on this boat is about as good as you can get for a 20 footer with repsect to fishing room. NO DOGHOUSE.  While this boat has been very good in Lake Ontario, due to its age i would suggest it for a finger lakes boat. If it was repowered I think it would be good for Lake O.

Try before you buy....If you want to meet me at Seneca for a few hours of fishing that can be arranged.  To eliminate tire kickers from this offer I would request some type of proof that you have the money.

607 Eight Fiver Seven forty two 20