Stabilizers

I was wondering if everyone is using todays light short stabilizers or is there some guys like me that still use a heavier long one.  When I bought my dream season the guy at the archery shop pushes this tiny little stabilizer on me and I did fine with it, but thought Im a better shot than this last year and put my old one on and bingo my groups tightened up especially beyond 40 yds.  I started doing some research and found out that the competive 3d guys still use long ones and even y bars.  So my question is why use the little ones if they dont do the job.  Obviously a 30-36 incher isnt practical but as long as the stabilizer doesnt extend past your nocked arrow it wont be in the way.  Has anyone else tried comparing them by shooting groups?

I only use one to hold my camera mount other than that it has no actual purpose to me. I shoot just as good with one as I do without, and the length doesn't seem to effect my accuracy either.  

Edited by Chas0218

Look to a b stinger or something that has the weight all the way at the end. The engineering behind it states that positioned like this it acts like a target stabalizer. You do get some funny looks because it looks like a table leg.. haha but the deer dont mind!

Www.aeparchery.com. Phone 860 826 7737. Call them or visit the Webb. You will talk directly to the owner of the business. Nunzio is the inventer and manufacturer of these stabilizers. The best of the best 3d archers are raving about his product. No bull here.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Your welcome. His first name is Nunzio and he will hook you up. He has a really cool hunting stabilizer that folds up and doubles as a carry handle. My son uses it and just loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app