Sold / Closed 1985 Sportcraft 210 Fisherman

Jolly II

1985 Sportcrft 210 Fisherman
21' long, 7.5' wide, dry weight is approximately 3,500lbs
Powered by a 170 horse power, 3.7L 4 cylinder mercruiser with 806 hours. She cruises at about 22mph at 3,300-3,400 rpm.
The boat is equipped with dual batteries and a multi position battery switch.
Large cabin area for a boat its size with a sink, built in cooler, and porta potty.

Included with the boat is a single axle, galvanized, roller bunk trailer, with a 2 stage winch. This boat is very easy to put on and off the trailer.
She is coming ready to fish with 3 electric Proos down riggers, 6 Tite Lock rod holders, cannon planer reels, VHF radio, and a Hummingbird 596HD sonar/fish finder. Included in the equipment but not on the boat is a spare electric Proos down rigger, and a Sitex Neptune GPS.
The boat is setup with a trolling motor bracket, and EZ steer system to accommodate a 10 horse power outboard kicker.
It's not the prettiest boat in the harbor, but she's solid, and has been kept in the barn whenever I'm not fishing in it. It is very comfortable to fish with 4 people on board, and can troll in a 3 foot sea without beating you up. The only reason I'm selling it is because I've grown out of this boat, and have already moved up to a bigger one.
PM me with any questions you may have. The boat is still not winterized, and if you're serious about buying it, we can splash it and seatrial it.

Now asking $3500.

post-142893-0-23878000-1413471957_thumb.jpgpost-142893-0-79688800-1413471978_thumb.jpgpost-142893-0-48481600-1413472019_thumb.jpgpost-142893-0-67648100-1413472041_thumb.jpgpost-142893-0-76064800-1413472083_thumb.jpgpost-142893-0-16036600-1413472105_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jolly II

Floors are solid, there isn't any transom or stringers issues with the boat. It's never been kept in the water, not even with the previous owner. I've had it 7 years, and have always kept it in the barn, with the plug out, all year when it's not in the water fishing. It does have some dock scars, which have been fixed, but need paint or gelcoat.

And yes, I did about 15 charters on it a season over the last 3 seasons. I would've used it next season too, but I found the right boat at the right price, and this one has to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

She's not perfect, but the boat is solid, and catches fish. Easily pulled with a half ton pick up, and if your looking to make a little bit of a step up from a smaller aluminum boat this is a great boat to do that with.

price, $3500

Boat is getting winterized this weekend, if you're interested and want to hear it run, this is it until spring.

If you buy it now I'll give you free winter storage in my barn until April.

• 2 weeks later...

Boat is winterized, tucked away in the barn, and ready for the 2015 fishing season. It can easily be seen if you're interested in checking it out, and can stay for the winter for free if purchased.

• 2 weeks later...