Lure Manufacturing

Hey guys, I've been debating on producing musky tackle as another branch of tackle outside of trolling spoons, and steelhead spinners. Not saying is definitely going to happen, but I personally would like to do it. Most definitely could make inline spinners, spinnerbaits, topwater plugs and a few others. With some help from a buddy of mine possibly jerkbaits and plugs. If there is any input you guys would have in this part of the tackle industry I'd love to hear what you have to say, and if there are needs in certain aspects in the musky and pike department.

Bob

I had the pleasure of fishing with Ed n Kinger recently, and after seeing your finishes, Id love to see you throw your hat in the warmwater ring. Ill send you a pm of what id be looking to buy for walleye and tigers along the lines you mentioned. Good Luck

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yea, I wouldn't mind seeing you get into the spinner blades myself, we fish an are were the trick is a #5 Colorado deep dish, very hard to find and very limited in color choices, I found a place where they sell blanks and I powder coat my own, but I'm far from a pro with all the options you would have at hand to come up with something a lot better than I can do. I would order from you should this happen!! Thanks PAP.