Toothy critter of a different flavor...

Figured some of you toothy hunters on this forum might appreciate this.  Was fortunate enough to be in the FLA Keys last week and do a bit of fishing.  Mainly fished the flats with fly rod and light spin gear chasing barracuda, sharks, etc. ( the predators that the locals don't seem to bother with.)  Caught handfuls of smaller guys, but this one was picture worthy.  My wife was also able to get a couple action shots.  The one pic of him airborne was after he made a blistering 100 yd. run....

.DSC04578_zpse0ff95c1.jpgDSC04585_zps3235e6c6.jpgDSC04660_zps3ac5d13c.jpgDSC04651_zpsb971f7a2.jpgDSC04661_zpsad771bde.jpg

I remember having a 6 footer as a constant companion during diving operations off the Southern Sinai peninsula. Every day when we went down he was there ,never attacking, but very curious!

Edited by rolmops

Fish Junkie......NNnniiiiiiccee!! The aerials do remind me of what esocidae I've caught look like when they come out of the water......except for the silver color. Rolmops..... 6 footers? That's the size of some that have killed folks (sometimes)......might have given U thought.... :speechless: