Cuomo to sign SAFE ACT 2 if re-elected. We Better get out and VOTE!

DJ 17

Did anyone else see this?

If this is true we will lose our firearms because he will make them so expensive to own and operate it will become prohibitive for most New Yorkers.

VOTING HIM OUT IS THE ONLY SURE WAY TO STOP HIM AND HIS SELF SERVING AGENDA. 

He obviously doesn't care about upstate or outdoorsman/women vote.

http://bulletsfirst.net/2014/10/13/cuomo-sign-safe-act-2-law-gets-reelected/

Rolmops if ya don't like it why read the post! Clearly by the wording on the title you should have known what it was about. We all know your out look on it so stop wasting your time and ours by reading it and posting about it. Some of us believe in our bill of rights, and what they stand for. And some if not most on this site took an oath to defend them and the constitution. Most of us took that oath seriously and still feel strongly about it. Did you take the oath? I know I am getting really tired of getting stepped on by our government and not just on this topic. It is about time we all stick together and let our elected officials know how we feel. It sickens me to think of what my brother's in arms, let alone my relatives sacrificed for this country to just have it go down this road.

I agree we need to throw this piece of crap out of office and show all politicians what happens when they crap on our rights. Cuomo has discriminated against every gun owner in NY. He is attempting to pave the way for the rest of the country and if we do not stop him then we might as well prepare for a war of the people or hand our guns over. If we do not repeal the unsafe act anti gun laws will keep hitting the books until we have to hand them over. Don't be a fool and think otherwise.

Did I take that oath? Yes!

I completely fail to understand why upstaters believe that another rich suburban New Yorker who is far behind in the polls will make a difference to what happens here.

If that person cynically exploits your second amendment rights and sentiments it is in order to get NRA money to support his election bid.

Do I support Cuomo? Heck No! That pompous arrogant arse should be thrown out of office.

But, your alternative is worse.

Voting for the other guy against Cuomo is not going to help you a bit.

That is why I repeat : Bla Bla Bla

Edited by rolmops

Did I take that oath? Yes!

I completely fail to understand why upstaters believe that another rich suburban New Yorker who is far behind in the polls will make a difference to what happens here.

If that person cynically exploits your second amendment rights and sentiments it is in order to get NRA money to support his election bid.

Do I support Cuomo? Heck No! That pompous arrogant arse should be thrown out of office.

But, your alternative is worse.

Voting for the other guy against Cuomo is not going to help you a bit.

That is why I repeat : Bla Bla Bla

So then what would you suggest? Just sit on the sidelines and take it? I don't see how that helps anything, and it sure as hell isn't how this country was founded.

In this case the effective part of voting him out of office is to send a message to him and his cronies that if you let power go to your head and you implement things against the will of the people and trample on their individual rights you will pay the price. This should extend to all lawmakers that voted for the SAFE Act. It is the only message corrupt incompetent officials understand and it may make the next in lines a little more reluctant to follow suit.

Rolmops you seem to be one of the guys that just likes to flap your yap. This once great country was not built by men who sat on there asses and made excuses. It was built by men who grabbed the bull by the horns. I guess sitting around making excuses is the way you handle problems. I'm more of a hands on kind of guy. Vote the idiot out I do t care who wins as long as its not him. We will send a message it is the only way.

One can believe all the polls they want, most lean liberal in their scope of coverage just by the domain they operate from. It will come down to these last few weeks and then it's going to be a closer challenge. I hope Astorino gets NRA funds...NEW YORK IS STILL PART OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. .If it takes dirty money for Cuomo to win..then it should take clean money from NRA for Astorino to win. He may be from downstate but he is not Cuomo, and that's enough for people who DO UNDERSTAND! Don't understand BY NOW? Don't vote... MONEY TALKS... NRA IS THE VOICE OF AMERICANS COUNTRY WIDE! NEW YORK STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT BE THE CANCER TO KILL THE FOREFATHERS WISDOM FOUNDING A GREAT NATION.

Down with dictators!

Cent frum my notso smart fone

The problem is that many people don't understand the NRA isn't just around for only gun rights they are fighting for civil liberties, and that many people don't understand.

Edited by Chas0218

I wish Astorino the best and will most certainly vote for him because the Safe act is the most ridiculous piece of anti gun

legislation I have ever seen.   With the stroke of a pen,  Cuomo makes the law abiding semi automatic handgun holder a 

criminal if he puts more than 7 rounds in the magazine.  However, I fear Cuomo will win again as  NY has proven to be a 

blue state and most democrats will go to the poll and automatically vote for whoever is on the democratic ticket. Look at the

block of votes coming from NYC. Look at who they have for a mayor.

Anyone who is anti gun is anti- American, dem liberals (communists) are the biggest threat to the freedoms we hold dear in this country .If you vote for tyrants like cuomo you should be ashamed of yourself and you shouldn't call yourself an American.The unsafe act is the most despicable peice of legislation ever inacted, it not only infringes on are 2nd amend , but the 1st,3rd,and 4th .So every gun owner and true American get off your ass and vote this scumbag out before it's all over in this state for good .

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1413848940.106116.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1413849004.891037.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1413849036.854391.jpg

It's all so stupid. Now as I understand it the only thing illegal on these AR's is the forward pistol grip?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

pistol grip is not the only thing. Google "NY safe act" to see all the stupid things that make your guns illegal. Also King Andy has part 2 of the safe act ready to sign into law if he gets back in! & that is more restrictive yet! We won't be able to own a gun. Vote him out along with all the other anti gun reps. Edited by lineman49

I'm telling you the only illegal part of those guns is the pistol grip. Five round clip, no bayonet holder, no flash suppressor, no retractable stock, etc etc. it's all BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Debate tonight, Astorino gaining in polls and third-party candidate from working families could steal a lot of thunder from Cuomo support.

On another note...since NRA is MIA, I have contributed directly in representation of each of my personal firearms times 5 dollars to his campaign. If everyone loves their rights and firearm sports it's up to each individual. NYSRPA and SCOPE has had its reach into the judicial process and found the trouble going way deeper than governor Cuomo office. We need a new boss. The NRA along with the donut eater from Jersey shouldn't rule NYS a lost cause!

5 bucks for every firearm! Do it!

Ok...half price. ..u mmm I know if I had more I would cash out but the member dues is probably enough. NRA is gonna let us be a wait and see. Can't do that here with this tumor in Albany. Progressive plan to change all blue states then red ones and his likely bid for DC and good nite America. ..The tumor hurts here!

I'm sorry to say this state is phuucked as long as Albany and NYC are attached to it

Agreed 100%. Everything east of rt.81 & south of rt.90 should be it's own state. Also saw on another site that King Andy might be pulling out of the race, but just a rumor & hear say! Would be great if it is true!!