"The Great One " put away for season . Be ready hopefully on March ( depending on ice) for sophomore year on Big O . Thanks for the tips fellas and keep them coming . post-154300-14140331212799_thumb.jpgpost-154300-14140331368709_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I'm not ready to admit its that time of the year yet!! I keep telling myself one more trip LOL but OL' Man winter determines when it's time and its getting closer every day.

I wanted one more trip as well but my last trip I spent 8 hours for 2 fish, and I have been seeing lots of deer so I'm done . Brought my parents out my last trip though and it was nice to finally return the favor after years of my father teaching me the ropes .

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Pulled my boat this weeka after we had that aweful blow.The wind and waves came into our harbor and broke a line and tossed the boat onto my dock.Well I got there just in time and got it straightened out ,no damage.

A note of appreciation.A Wayne County Sheriff came by and said he would check on the boats later so I could go home.

Fall can be a tricky time with weather.Better be safe than sorry.

Hopefully next year will bring good summer west winds and lots of kings early.

Onto the ducks and perch .

Edited by john1947

Absolutely ericksen13, for are parents we will go the extra mile for, as that's what they did to make us the good people we are today, I really enjoyed reading that you did that last trip, because today's children don't respect their elders like we did and it shows in today's society. Cool post!!!!