Vehicle break in stuff stolen Oakfield

Be aware..If you live around Oakfield there were 8 vehicles broken into and goods stolen a couple nights ago. One was my friend's son's pickup that was locked in the driveway and lost 1400 dollars of sporting goods. They use the Floss method of unlocking the door. 10 seconds and in ..no sound, no broken glass. Shade your windows and it can't be done so easily if you have post type locks.

Cent frum my notso smart fone

I know no one here would want to break into a vehicle right? but if you lock your keys in the vehicle you can get the door open this way if you have the vertical posts inside by the window. The reason this was done to break in and steal the aforementioned goods is the evidence was left behind. A piece of milk jug and floss string.

The plastic jug piece wedges in the corner of the door seal then the Floss with a loop tied in it is worked behind the plastic pass the door seal and sawed back and forth down inside. The loop is worked over the knob and pulled up when it nooses the knob to unlock the door. Even a smooth knob is vulnerable if it sticks above the door sill very much. Skill game but it can get your keys back.

Cent frum my notso smart fone