Seneca 10/30

Went to hnvs to get some fat heads to try some perching I hit some usual spots with only one hit, so I decided to troll. South end bait was stacked out 170' and deeper. Caught a nice 20" LL on a flasher fly down 130'. The screen looked great on east side in 180-220 fow had a 55' rigger and a 130post-150622-14147168343333_thumb.jpg' rigger and an 8 color on board. Bait came up later in the evening. 8 color lead core on a board with a alpha alewife took a big dive! The whole board was gone! After a ten minute fight he in came a 30" Laker. Had a large lamprey on him. Overall fun night as the wind laid down.

post-150622-14147167663648_thumb.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice going John :yes: . Must have been a bit nippy out there :)  Interesting the landlock was down 130 ft....must have been chasing the bait deep...

glad you did well I had the chance to get out wensday and after lots of internal debate went to the north end and spent 3 hours with nothing to show for it only marked a handful of fish and no bait.  I've never seen it that empty up there.  I should have gone to hemlock like i was thinking just for something different.