VOTE VOTE VOTE

Erskin

I hope to God we can get this tyrant out of office before everyone has to move out of state....down state and NYC is where the true problem liesin terms of getting him out

Edited by Sk8man

"We the people" now reads "We the sheeple" When I enlisted in the military at age 18 just as Vietnam was starting up I was proud to be a "New Yorker"  and represent our state but today I am ashamed and embarrassed to be living in this police state where the Constitution is viewed as an irrelevant document and greed and personal power and political ambition are the name of the game. Eastern Idaho is looking much more promising right now.....

Edited by Sk8man

Only 15,000 Votes, how many thought Hunting was more important then Voteing, probably more then 15,000!

Huh? What? Who are you talking about? Are we talking about the governor's race? He won by about 500,000 votes!

When I saw the map yesterday I was surprised to see the one end of long island went republican.  With so many republican counties I am surprised he won...Voter fraud?

Edited by Chas0218

Who can explain the Lake Champlain area?  I thought maybe Rochester(Monroe) might be blue but it isn't and even tree hugging liberal central (Ithaca) Tompkin's county is green.

Who is he representing?  Maybe there should be more momentum building to secede.  I think upstate and downstate can agree that we don't like each other.

Its embarassing and sad that we live so close to Erie county. Here in Niagara county its like "little Montana", yet drive 30 mins to visit a Verizon store and you feel like you got dropped on another planet. No, our dictator gov doesnt really want all of us to leave the state because we fund his follies. I hear all the time from clients of mine how lucky we are to have all the natural resources we have in this great STATE. The way I look at it is, its more ours than his.

As Jefferson once said, "when you heap people on top of each other here in cities, we will be corrupt as they are in cities in Europe."