VOTE VOTE VOTE

Erskin

Times are a changing in New York State. If you are lucky enuff to see it now AND adjust planning for future/family/jobs/ and LIFE STYLE. Then you and yours could be better prepared to stay or possiblee retire here for a few "good years". Myself being involved in a "few" life long careers (30+++ Years each business AND still counting) Have been battling in many ways the direction our government and New York State has been pushing/dictating the last 4-6 years especially. My experience with fees/taxes/regulations/POLITICS and Entitlements in general,,,,,,, is clashing with My experience's with People like my father-in-law (farmer with DECADES of knowledge in the orchards/fields & his Entomology research for Cornell University). I guess it comes down to Entitlement attitude movement --VERSES--  common sense & knowledgeable life long experiences.

I know most if not all people on this website fall in to the latter category.....................

Jerry

My experience that I see & have heard is that the ones who run on the principles we find are dear to us say one thing and do little to change the  current situation once we elect them. They talk a good game but stop short of putting themselves out there for fear of their own situation. Paladino was not afraid to speak his mind and was man enough to stand up to it but was billed a nut. And he probably was to some extent but one would have to be to get involved in the scurge of  politics as it is now . An Honerable politician is an Oxy Moron.

Edited by Has Been

Times are a changing in New York State. If you are lucky enuff to see it now AND adjust planning for future/family/jobs/ and LIFE STYLE. Then you and yours could be better prepared to stay or possiblee retire here for a few "good years". Myself being involved in a "few" life long careers (30+++ Years each business AND still counting) Have been battling in many ways the direction our government and New York State has been pushing/dictating the last 4-6 years especially. My experience with fees/taxes/regulations/POLITICS and Entitlements in general,,,,,,, is clashing with My experience's with People like my father-in-law (farmer with DECADES of knowledge in the orchards/fields & his Entomology research for Cornell University). I guess it comes down to Entitlement attitude movement --VERSES--  common sense & knowledgeable life long experiences.

I know most if not all people on this website fall in to the latter category.....................

Jerry

Well said  :handshake:  :clap:

• 5 years later...
On 11/4/2014 at 10:48 PM, Jimmyi said:

To those who never made an attempt to vote, don't complain when you see the things that this guy is going to do to us gun owners.  To those of us who voted for Astorino, all I can say is," we tried". 

I said this 5 and a half years ago.  There are some people who complain about Cuomo and his cronies but haven't bothered to vote in years.  You can get up at 4:00AM and fish all day or sit in a tree stand but you can't take ten minutes to vote.  Makes me sick.  Wait until you see what he wants to do for Phase 2 of the Safe Act. It's going to get worse unless we get him out of office. 

Edited by Jimmyi