Great Lakes #4, copper pulling spoon

Great Lakes #4 (and other sizes) are now available for order. We offer it in taped and painted color schemes. Here are some examples. 

post-154630-0-22948700-1415296130_thumb.jpg

post-154630-0-72252800-1415296180_thumb.jpg

post-154630-0-33151800-1415296228_thumb.jpg

Left to right, Red Devil, Blue Mullet, O2, G2, Dark blue tape, light blue tape, Dark green tape, Yellow herring bone over yellow vinyl (can be done with all herring bone tapes), Green vinyl, Orange vinyl. 

These are just a few examples of color schemes. 

post-154630-0-45477100-1415296650_thumb.jpg

This was our standard color selection. In addition to this we also make the colors listed above, and can do custom work as well.

Starting at "noon" the colors are as follows; Green over green, Blue over blue, Silver herring bone, O2, G2, Fire dot (can also do wonderbread, and other colors), Black and silver, Black and purple over pink, Copper w/ silver over silver (not available in the #4),

Red Back with silver tape, Red over red, Yellow over yellow. 

The price for the GL#4 is $4.25 ea. 

Thank you.

Jason

Jason,

They look like a great substitute for the now long gone Pfleuger #4' s and Ace #4 (Pfleuger look alike). There is nothing like the joy of hooking a big one jerking copper on bottom and  feeling that head shaking on the way up and never knowing for sure if you'll be able to get them to the net.  Whether it is pulling straight copper wire or a victrola rig those spoons look like "the nuts" and at a very reasonable price. Les

No web site as of yet. If your interested in placing an order you can call me at: 607-426-five zero94. Otherwise, If you are in the area of Elmira, I could meet you at the shop. Website, brochures, order forms, are all still on the "to do" list at this point.

Thank you,

Jason

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Les,

Funny you mention Ace lures. That was the first company we looked to buy. Second was Pine valley, third was kausch, which we eventually purchased. I got a whipping for looking thu the window of " the David" which was a bar next door. We spent a lot of time at Ace lures. We even assembled many hundreds, if not thousands from our home.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Great Lakes Lure Maker