Daughters first deer 10/12

Mattk

Congrats to you and your daughter, it's times like this that make a life time memory!! It's so nice to read these kind of reports. My daughters are going to turn 10 in Feb. and they are chomping at the bit to teach them gun safety so they can go mentore hunting next year. We will practice this summer so next fall they can go. I believe that families that enjoy the outdoors and do things as a family, shows the children that there is more to life than homework and tv, video games. Sounds like your daughter enjoys the outdoors and spending good times with dad. Great job to the both of you!!!! PAP

Very nice! That's what its all about. Having raised a daughter who is now an adult and mother herself and having several nieces, ranging from 10-25 yrs old, all of which hunt and fish, I have seen the benefits from the quality time spent with them. One of which, probably every father of a daughter worries about, is what type of man will she choose to be with. They tend to make better choices when they have a good father figure as an example for them. Congratulations to your daughter and to you.

Jason

Jason said it beautifully :yes:  Nice job for both you and your daughter. It is a special "slice" in time that you both will cherish forever. Congrats!

That is Awesome. I have a daughter getting close to "stand & tracking time" this year. I enjoy seeing the KIDS posts and stories on here now. Thanks for sharing.

PS Maybee have her type a little story on here about the hunt.

Jerry