Cannon STX swivel base bolt pattern

Patriot

Anyone know if the new STX models have the same bolt pattern as the older swivel bases? The Mag 5 doesn't come with the swivel base but its the same speed motor. From what I've read, the only difference is the swivel base and extending boom. If you don't need the boom and you already have the bases, why pay 550 for a mag10 when you can get a mag5 for 350, right?

Anyone know if the new STX models have the same bolt pattern as the older swivel bases? 

The bases are a different style ( you can NOT take a older rigger and slide it in a new base ) but I put them on the old swivel bases so pattern is the same . Getting the right length bolt  is the biggest problem.

Just replaced this summer my old Cannon electric with the new Digi Troll. The deck bolt pattern is the same, so I just replaced the old base with the new one. Hope this helps!

At some point I will be selling the old rigger for parts.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Or maybe it's their way of offering the average fisherman the same body everyone else buying at a low price given you have all the other accessories. To the OP everything will fit nicely. Enjoy the new riggers, and wait until you see how fast they are!